- Public Works
The Department of Public Works is responsible for maintaining Irondequoit’s public infrastructure, which includes residential streets, sidewalks, trees located in the right of way, stormwater conveyance system, sanitary sewer systems, and parks.
The Department of Public Works is also responsible for the planning and execution of capital improvement projects that preserve our infrastructure and improve our community within the Town of Irondequoit.
Public Works also maintains the Stormwater Management Plan and the geographic information system (GIS) for the Town.
The Department is committed to a high level of service and maintenance of all public infrastructure in the Town. Please contact the department at 585-336-6090 for assistance with any public services in the Right of Way.
The Irondequoit Bureau of Public Works maintains public infrastructure and ensures a healthy, safe, and natural environment. We are committed to providing efficient and effective high-quality customer service to the citizens and visitors of Irondequoit.
- How long does it take to get a driveway / right of way permit?
- Do I need a permit to pave my driveway?
- Who can help me with my sanitary sewer backup in the basement?
- Who can I call for a question about a park?
- Where are the waste hauling services available in Irondequoit?
- Where is the Department of Public Works located?
- How do I request a Street Tree?
- How do I report a pothole or street issue?
- When is brush picked up in my area and what quadrant am I in?
- The street tree in front of my house has been removed. When will the stump be ground?